Located on the mountainside at 1,200 meters, about 3 kilometers from the Ski Resort in Pelion and 22 kilometers from Volos, Chania Hotel is the first choice for winter sports enthusiasts. Opening its doors in 1992 and being fully renovated in 2006, it offers the latest amenities whilst it sustains elements of the local architecture.
The hotel is made up of 28 rooms and includes an onsite restaurant and café with fireplace. Its rooms have balconies and panoramic sea view, whereas some of them have en-suite fireplaces. The rooms are also equipped with satellite television, mini bar, direct telephone connection, hair dryer, free wireless wifi and carefully cared decoration. Visitors can enjoy a traditional meal of Pelion at the traditional tavern “To Hani tou Zafiri” which is on the ground floor of the hotel.
Chania Hotel Facilities:
- Small bottle of red wine on guests’ arrival in the room.
- Breakfast room with rich buffet
- Lounge with fireplace.
- Restaurant with panoramic view and traditional dishes of Pelion.
- 24 hour reception service.
- Direct telephone connection in all rooms.
- Free WiFi in all exterior spaces and all rooms.
- Private parking for our guests.
- Mountain bikes for our customers.
- Room for ski equipment.
- Ski courses at the ski resort of Pelion (on agreement).
- Excursions together with a mountain guide (on agreement).
- Pets are allowed on agreement.